9.8.13

en plo

Do I look Happy????Oh yes , I am !
This random photoshooting was taken @ my way to Paxous Island & that is certainly a reason to be happy & thrilled ! In the next days I will show you how I passed my holidays there
with lots of summer mood posts & detailed information of my outfits.
Be aware!!! This is not my final summer destination.... ;-)
Kiss Kiss










 wearing NY baseball cap from e-Bay / Music white vest Pink Woman/training shorts Adidas Originals/Melissa plastic gladiator sandals/shades Choies

2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks fabulous! You need to post lots and lots of pictures!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit!!!!!its so cool!!!!
    would u like to follow eavh other?
    let me know!
    keep going girl!
    kisses
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....leave a comment!!!