19.11.13

backstage "Are you the One" / Favela


It was October when I saw on Favela site (God ,if you love fashion you should check this out!!!) the "Are you the One" contest .... I decided to send some photos of me , so I could participate &.... guess what????
I ended up being one of the 10 girls for the final voting...
So....it's up to you guys from now on to support & show your love for "neneTheFashionBlog" by voting MY photo on the link I'm giving you below....
Now,check some backstage from the Favela's photoshooting at the Kosmas Koumianos Destination Photography ...
I had a wonderful time guys!!!!Thank you so much for all that Jeffrey Campbell & Minkpink revelry ....
XOXOXO,
nene C.

 



studio ready for the photoshooting
studio ready for the photoshooting

Eleni Zaharopoulou Thank you for the amazing day!!!
Eleni Zaharopoulou Thank you for the amazing day!!!!!
Kosmas Koumianos on duty
Kosmas Koumianos on duty






It was all about Minkpink & Jeffrey Campbell....
It was all about Minkpink & Jeffrey Campbell....




Gorgeous Favela Team
Gorgeous Favela Team


Visit Favela 
NOW
Wish me Luck
Kiss Kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love....leave a comment!!!